Grays G8000 Hockey Shoes
The G8000 features lightweight G-Lite microfibre and WP micro ripstop in the upper combined with the GTech Pro Sole for a lightweight supportive durable shoe for players of all levels.
- Upper construction ? Ultra lightweight upper G-Lite microfibre material with WP ripstop.
- G-Lite micrifibre provides a waterproof lightweight shoe
- Rear Quarter ? Synthetic cage provides multi direction support and control.
- GTuff ? Extended toe bumper foot protection while not limiting flex.
GTECH PRO SOLE UNIT
- Outsole Traction ? GTech Pro Sole cleats are suitable for sand and water based pitches, full rubber with multi-directional cleated grip pattern.
- GTech forefoot flex grooves and exposed EVA promote natural foot movement and increased ball striking power.
- GTech Midsole ? Full length Dual density midsole - Enhances support and cushioning throughout the foot for both forward and sideways movement.
- New improved high grade EVA to provide instant responsiveness during foot strike off.
- Impact Pro Footbed ? Composite foams absorb shock with active arch support and heel and forefoot foam technology
- GTECH PRO L ? shoe designed especially for women using a women?s sleek shaped internal last construction