Asics GT 1000 10
The updated engineered mesh upper is stretchy to adapt to your foot shape and hold your foot in a secure comfort. In addition, the shape of the heel collar has been improved to offer you a better hold.
The integrated Flytefoam technology in the midsole alongside with the GEL technology delivers to your feet a lightweight, bouncy cushioning to take away the impact force from running on hard surfaces. The trusted Duomax support is located in the middle of the medial side of the midsole. Designed from a firm foam, it helps minimise the excessive rolling inwards of your arches and keeps your feet in a straight movement. The Medial wrap-up technology is co-moulded in the midsole. You can see part of it on the outer sole right in the middle of the shoe highlighted in a different colour. The Medial wrap -up virtue amplifies the Duomax support, encouraging your smooth ride.
The Lightweight AHAR and the AHARPLUS heel-plug rubbers are made from very durable materials. Placed on the outsole in the high wear areas to prolong the life of these brilliant running shoes.
- Engineered mesh upper adjusts to your feet for great fit
- REARFOOT GEL cushioning delivers softness and bounciness
- Lightweight FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY absorbs the impact from running
- DUOMAX SUPORT SYSTEM minimizes over-pronation
- MEDIAL WRAP-UP support is co-moulded for additional stability
- Lightweight AHAR sponge rubber is durable
- AHARPLUS HEEL-PLUG is made from durable material to extend the life of this shoe
- EVA sockliner is moulded for step in comfort
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 277g