Payntr XPF-P6 Bowling Spike
Turn the opposition Green With Envy with the XPF-P6 Bowling Spike. The ultimate bowling shoe has been designed specifically with the fast bowlers in mind and is based on a running last to provide a superior fit and feel to allow you to focus fully on your delivery.
For increased stability and strength, elements have been fused together to provide a more powerful performance whilst bowling.
The XPF-P6 bowling shoe has a firm compression-moulded EVA midsole and a fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot provides extra stability and comfort. An oversized heel counter locks your foot in position through every phase of bowling action to ensure you stay at peak performance throughout your spell.
- Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: A re-enforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole reducing force through the foot while landing, with 5mm lugs around perimeter of the outsole enhance grip and traction in delivery stride
- Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort.
- 30mm Velcro strap strategically positioned to lock down the foot and hold in place while at full speed
- Water wicking material to keep your feet dry.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
- Topline collar cut to mid height for extra ankle support without restricting your movements.